STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player LF Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, or Sat Nights EDT US Time Zone prefer PF2E

FG License: Paid
    Time Zone: EST (currently EDT due to daylight savings time.)
    Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting at 4PM EDT until midnight. Tuesday and Saturday starting at 6PM EDT until midnight. I cannot do Sunday or Thursday games.
    Term: Looking for a long-term campaign.
    Voice: Willing to use Discord or your voice client of choice. No webcams, though.

Game System Preferred: I'm only looking for Pathfinder 2E games right now.
    Game System Experience: I've played 5E for 5-6 years, Pathfinder 1E for two sessions, and Pathfinder 2E for a few sessions.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am a complete newcomer to Fantasy Grounds. I've used other VTTs before, so comparisons to other popular VTTs may help me learn this one faster.

Character Type Preferred: I'm mainly looking to play a martial, defender-type of character. I've got my eyes on Champion in particular.
    About Me: Hey, I'm Zanzie! I'm looking for a campaign with a good mixture of combat and roleplay, I'd say around 50/50. I played D&D 5E with friends (and still am) for quite a while, and tried to get a game going in other systems with them but have thus far been unsuccessful. I've recently joined an Age of Ashes campaign, but I'm playing a spellcaster in that and want to see the martial side of things.

P.S. I'm not too familiar with these forums, so if anything's wrong here, notify me and I'll correct it as soon as I can.

EDIT: Found a game!
    Last edited by Zanzie; September 18th, 2022 at 05:01.

Thread Information