STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Monster of the Week

Listing removed from Forge

Video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l0K8uEDpoM
    Last edited by bayne7400; July 4th, 2023 at 20:48.

Thanks for this!! Just starting to explore ApoWo games in FG. I wish there was more support from the publishers...

I tried to create a move but already receiving an error. could it be from garbage in my copy/paste? Recent FG update?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the console log. It was a Change in last core RPG update. Ill update (hopefully tonight)

Ok its updated let me know if that fixed it for you. As far as entering playbooks just cut an paste exactly from the PDF. It is not very forgiving.

I downloaded the ruleset from the forge today as I'm planning a Monster of the Week campaign for next month; when I created a new campaign in Fantasy Grounds, with no extensions loaded, I got an error immediately:
    Failed to load script buffer (Monster of the Week:..manager_effectMOW.lua): [string "Monster of the Week:..manager_effectMOW.lua"]:134: 'end' expected (to close function at line 83) near '<eof>'
    I have attached the compiled logs

Uploaded fixed version. Just waiting to get cleared.
    Last edited by bayne7400; January 11th, 2023 at 13:22.

Cheers, that was quick!
    The updated version does fix the error when loading the campaign, but I have found another issue:
    I created the Chosen playbook by copy-pasting the relative parts from the MOTW playbook, as instructed in your video, but when I tested it by creating a new character I got the following error the moment I selected the "How you found out" section of the chosen's Fate:
    Screenshot 2023-01-11 165903.png
    It prevents me from clicking the checkmark to approve the selection and continue with the character generation.

I've compiled and attached the logs

Did you complete all tabs on the class record? I stopped developing this . It is pretty unforgiving as I said above.

Yes, I completed all the tabs for the Chosen, I was testing it before moving to the Crook. I could probably export the test campaign I'm using to populate the playbooks and give it to you if you're willing to have a look, otherwise I'll have to find a workaround I guess.

I tested chosen myself. Send me the mod.file and I can test it tonight. Or take a screenshot of each tab of class record and I can see what's going on.

Thread Information