FG Spreadshirt Swag

Abilities window

I creates a Windowlist to hold a list of abilities, called abiliotiesList. I gave it a datasource (doesn't seem to be a default one), set the Class Name to charsheet_abilities, Allow Create and Allow Delete. I've even added charsheet_abilities in the accept drop classes field of Ruleset Wizard...
    When I add an ability to it (right-click method), I get the error [WARNING] template: Could not find template (columns) in class (charsheet_abilities)...
    When I drag and drop from the Abilities menu, I don't get an error, but nothing shows up.

charsheet_abilities is not meant to be a drag and drop list, nor a child window. That window class in CoreRPG represents an entire tab of a character sheet.

In CoreRPG, the individual ability entry is a window class named "char_ability".

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    charsheet_abilities is not meant to be a drag and drop list, nor a child window. That window class in CoreRPG represents an entire tab of a character sheet.

In CoreRPG, the individual ability entry is a window class named "char_ability".

Regards,
    JPG
    Okay, I can now create entries in that window, but still can't drag languages from the abilities menu. I can drag copies from my window to the Abilities Menu, though...
    Is the Drop Class also char_ability? Or is thre Data Source specific, and I just couldn't find what it was supposed to be called?

Well, I think I solved it. Changed the drop class name from char_ability to ability and now it seems to function properly.
    Last edited by bloodylemming; September 12th, 2022 at 03:29.

Thread Information