DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    After the game were one of the players went into the negatives, this now happens on load.Attachment 550392022-11-07_3-34-34.jpg
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

Quote Originally Posted by fharlang View Post
    After the game were one of the players went into the negatives, this now happens on load.Attachment 550392022-11-07_3-34-34.jpg
    Thanks for the details. Did you update to the version I put out last night and did it resolve this for you?

PS - I know this thing puts out a lot of debug console messages. I'm gonna clean those up shortly. Just needed to leave them in for a bit due to some of the complexities with this thing.

Currently deaths door does not appear to work, in multiple games it just said dead. No bleeding no matter how negative they were, did something change?

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

Currently deaths door does not appear to work, in multiple games it just said dead. No bleeding no matter how negative they were, did something change?
    Nothing changed but something could have certainly regressed or changed in the underlying rulesets.

Apologies.

Can you tell me what your 3 "PC Death" options look like?

I’m at work, but if I remember correctly they are:
    On

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

I’m at work, but if I remember correctly they are:
    On
    Thanks! I'll take a look tonight.

Seems to be working here. Of course, if you have PC Death: At Death's Door Threshold set to "0", Death's Door will only take over when hit points are actually at 0. If a single hit takes a PC to less than zero, he's immediately dead. I would either set it to 0 to -3 or 0 to HP -1 if I wanted Death's Door to be more common. The latter will happen quite often. Any hit that takes a PC to negative but not to -10 will trigger the Death's Door stuff in that case. Does that make sense? Apologies if you already know all that.

If you see/know something that can help me reproduce it, please let me know.

I have these settings and it was working correctly before Christmas, it has failed to work properly in any game in 2023. 2023-01-09_23-28-38.jpg

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

Very strange, it is currently working with no players connected whereas last night with 4 players it just said dead. I have a game tomorrow, I will test with players connected.

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

Very strange, it is currently working with no players connected whereas last night with 4 players it just said dead. I have a game tomorrow, I will test with players connected.
    Thanks for clarifying the settings. I'll do my best to test it tomorrow, myself, hopefully before your game.

Thread Information