FG Spreadshirt Swag

Keyboard controls for map?

Short version: mouse isn't working and TouchPad doesn't have a wheel function.

Any other way to zoom in/out of the map?

FTR I've a long history with tech support, so I've done the basics. Both USB ports have power, tried 3 mice including a known working one (and installed manufacturer's drivers for it as confirmed by model #), restarted HID service, installed all Windows updates, and even tried a wireless mouse which I hate.

There's no purely keyboard option. The only two options (CTRL+Scroll wheel and CTRL + Left mouse over the gold icon on the bottom right) require mouse input. I'm not sure what to suggest if you don't have a working mouse.

What kind of computer are you using?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I think the control icon in the bottom right of the image window allows zoom if you are holding down one of the modifier keys: ctrl, alt, shift. It's been a long time since I've used Classic so I dont remember exactly.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I think the control icon in the bottom right of the image window allows zoom if you are holding down one of the modifier keys: ctrl, alt, shift. It's been a long time since I've used Classic so I dont remember exactly.
    Control-Up/Down arrows are the windows default to perform the scroll/zoom function so hopefully that will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    What kind of computer are you using?
    Win10 laptop. It's sat off for maybe a month or two, and the mouse that used to work flashes red then quits. My work mouse stays red, but even with manufacturer's drivers the only change is Task Manager shows a HID compliant mouse now.

I guess I'll research TouchPad controls next. Should be a way to fake scrolling if Lord Entrails idea doesn't work.

PS: Forgot to say thanks to both you guys. Much appreciated as playing all the way zoomed out is sub optimal.

Thread Information