DICE PACKS BUNDLE

2E AD&D Player's Option Spells & Magic "cat's Grace"

During a recent play session I noted a spell called "Cat's Grace" was not in the our groups current modules which would come from the source of 2E AD&D Player's Option Spells & Magic.

I noted 2E AD&D Player's Option Spells & Magic module is not available for purchase on the Fantasy Ground store...is there a way in do a custom input for spell to work correctly?

/r

Gregory
    LFG 1 Player flexible play time
    Term: join a Starfinder, Traveller, or a Spacemaster campaign
    Voice: discord
    Game System Experience: Played a variety of game systems including D&D, Alternity, Starfinder, Rolemaster.
    About me: enjoy a balance of Combat/Problem Solving/Role-Playing. Military veteran.

Blog Entries
    I believe this was answered in the Discord.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yes, this was answered in Discord. Basically cloned strength spell and changed details to reflect Cat's Grace.
    LFG 1 Player flexible play time
    Term: join a Starfinder, Traveller, or a Spacemaster campaign
    Voice: discord
    Game System Experience: Played a variety of game systems including D&D, Alternity, Starfinder, Rolemaster.
    About me: enjoy a balance of Combat/Problem Solving/Role-Playing. Military veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong2020 View Post
    Yes, this was answered in Discord. Basically cloned strength spell and changed details to reflect Cat's Grace.
    None of the player's options book is available as it would requires the ruleset to be adjusted/modify to take into account the new rules into these 3 books. A lot of work for most likely very few people.

Thread Information