STAR TREK 2d20

Modifying Preset Conditions

Is there any way that I can modify present conditions such as cover, charged, etc ?

I am running 2nd Edition with the 2E to 1E extension.

Some examples of things that don't appear to work.

Charged: It adds the condition, but I would like to modify it so that it expires after 1 round. (currently I have to remember each time to go in and add duration 1 to the effect on the character)
    Cover & Concealment: These don't seam to do anything... (though 1 time it did, but was wrong -1 AC for 90% cover)

I am sure there are others, but these are ones I am aware of now.

I guess I could create my own effects, but was hoping to check/correct the presets if possible.

Thanks,
    Miloh

Quote Originally Posted by Miloh View Post
    Is there any way that I can modify present conditions such as cover, charged, etc ?

I am running 2nd Edition with the 2E to 1E extension.

Some examples of things that don't appear to work.

Charged: It adds the condition, but I would like to modify it so that it expires after 1 round. (currently I have to remember each time to go in and add duration 1 to the effect on the character)
    Cover & Concealment: These don't seam to do anything... (though 1 time it did, but was wrong -1 AC for 90% cover)

I am sure there are others, but these are ones I am aware of now.

I guess I could create my own effects, but was hoping to check/correct the presets if possible.

Thanks,
    Miloh
    The items from the modifier window do not allow for duration but you can setup your own effects entries and reuse them.

You can drag/drop the conditions from the left side to right side and then use that for your situation. All of those other sample effects on the right are part of the PHB or DMG.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Oh nice. Didn't know I could drag and drop. Thank you Celestian.

Thread Information