DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    WA (Western Australia)
    Posts
    162

    Humanoid's Handbook feedback

    It has been reported on Discord that Races with Natural Base AC other than 10 through a racial trait have their Base AC reset to 10 when using a magical object providing an AC bonus (ex. ring of protection +1).

    I have tried several ways to come up with an automated way to no luck.

    An update to this handbook has been submitted and now each race with a Natural Base AC other than 10 has an Item (located in the Race description) to add manually to the PC inventory to reflect the Natural Base AC of this race.

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Natural Base AC fix.JPG

  2. #2
    Table 14: Thieving Skill Racial Adjustment

    It lists the half-orc with a 45% bonus to Open Locks. I like the idea of a half-orc just smashing his way into locks, but the adjustment should only be +5%.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    WA (Western Australia)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Table 14: Thieving Skill Racial Adjustment

    It lists the half-orc with a 45% bonus to Open Locks. I like the idea of a half-orc just smashing his way into locks, but the adjustment should only be +5%.
    oops, most likely fat finger... will correct this and submit an update.

    Thank you for reporting it.

    the modifier for one of the Saurial was also wrong... and i picked up few other things while i was looking around.
    Last edited by readymeal; October 31st, 2022 at 08:21.

  4. #4
    Gnolls have the centaur special damage trait.

    2022-11-27 02_45_57-Greenshot.png

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    WA (Western Australia)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by RRFG View Post
    Gnolls have the centaur special damage trait.

    2022-11-27 02_45_57-Greenshot.png
    Well spotted... it should only be saying.

    Gnolls take damage as large creatures.

    I will amend this.

    thank you again.

  6. #6
    I found a few more minor errors. I'll probably give it a good once over soon, but this is what I see so far. No biggie. I know what a pain it is to do data entry, so it's all good.

    Pixie has double minimum ability score headers.

    "The average flind stands 6/2 feet tall." Instead of 6 1/2 feet tall.

    "orcs tend toward lawful evil" Capitalization

    "orcs look like primitive humans with gray-green skin and coarse hair. They stoop slightly, have low j u t t i ng foreheads, snouts, canine-like teeth, and short pointed earn." Capitalization and odd letter spacing of the word jutting. This is for both the orc and half orc sections.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    WA (Western Australia)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by RRFG View Post
    I found a few more minor errors. I'll probably give it a good once over soon, but this is what I see so far. No biggie. I know what a pain it is to do data entry, so it's all good.

    Pixie has double minimum ability score headers.

    "The average flind stands 6/2 feet tall." Instead of 6 1/2 feet tall.

    "orcs tend toward lawful evil" Capitalization

    "orcs look like primitive humans with gray-green skin and coarse hair. They stoop slightly, have low j u t t i ng foreheads, snouts, canine-like teeth, and short pointed earn." Capitalization and odd letter spacing of the word jutting. This is for both the orc and half orc sections.
    Hi thank you for helping out...

    Pixie has double minimum ability score headers. Not sure what you are talking about?

    "The average flind stands 6/2 feet tall." Instead of 6 1/2 feet tall. Corrected

    Capitalization: this is how it is written in my print but will correct.

    Jutting in Orc and Half Orc corrected.


    i ll wait a bit long before i make another update in case someone else found more correction to report.

  8. #8
    Pixie:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RRFG; November 29th, 2022 at 08:20.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    WA (Western Australia)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by RRFG View Post
    Pixie:
    Got it.... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RRFG View Post
    nice one...
    Last edited by readymeal; November 29th, 2022 at 09:53.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Dune 2d20

Log in

Log in