Starfinder Playlist

LFP - 5e - Dragon of Icespire Keep

I am looking for one more player. We have a party of three right now and I'd like to make it four. I am starting session zero tomorrow, 09/02/2022 at 8:30 EST. Looking for the right fit for full party cohesion! Also looking to try out some of the playtest material for One D&D. Below is what I posted in the FG Discord. Any questions, please let me know.

---

I am looking to get back into DMing a weekly game, as it's been a while. Dragon of Icespire Peak looks like it'd be a fun little adventure that won't take months and months of time. I'd ultimately like to find a group for a longer campaign. I imagine this may take between 2 and 3 months to run. No plans to start until I have 4 dedicated to weekly sessions.

Adventure - The Dragon of Icespire Peak
    Game System - 5E
    Proposed Schedule - Weekly games, every Friday from 8 pm EST til about 11 pm EST

GM/Player License - Ultimate License (all you need is FGU Demo Version)
    Voice/Text - It will be a voice-only game through Discord
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy - I'd like this to be an equal mix, if possible
    Permitted Source Books - I'll have pretty much everything open. Not a fan of people trying to game the system, though, so if your goal is just to be OP, I'm not such a fan.
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options - This is a smaller adventure, so I'm good to open it to any published WotC books. No evil characters or PVP.
    Setting/Adventure Info - This is on the Sword Coast in Faerun, starting in Phandalin and extending to it's local surrounding area.

Other notes:
    - I have some custom content for crits and fumbles, hit location tables, and other things I like to introduce; rolling dice is always fun.
    - Players roll any death saves in the tower.
    - Very interested in trying some of the new playtest material for One D&D for character creation.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have that aren't covered. Thanks!

I don't know if you have already filled up all available slots but I'm willing to join your game.

If you're still looking sent you PM. Thank you for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramtrap View Post
    I am looking for one more player. We have a party of three right now and I'd like to make it four. I am starting session zero tomorrow, 09/02/2022 at 8:30 EST. Looking for the right fit for full party cohesion! Also looking to try out some of the playtest material for One D&D. Below is what I posted in the FG Discord. Any questions, please let me know.

---

I am looking to get back into DMing a weekly game, as it's been a while. Dragon of Icespire Peak looks like it'd be a fun little adventure that won't take months and months of time. I'd ultimately like to find a group for a longer campaign. I imagine this may take between 2 and 3 months to run. No plans to start until I have 4 dedicated to weekly sessions.

Adventure - The Dragon of Icespire Peak
    Game System - 5E
    Proposed Schedule - Weekly games, every Friday from 8 pm EST til about 11 pm EST

GM/Player License - Ultimate License (all you need is FGU Demo Version)
    Voice/Text - It will be a voice-only game through Discord
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy - I'd like this to be an equal mix, if possible
    Permitted Source Books - I'll have pretty much everything open. Not a fan of people trying to game the system, though, so if your goal is just to be OP, I'm not such a fan.
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options - This is a smaller adventure, so I'm good to open it to any published WotC books. No evil characters or PVP.
    Setting/Adventure Info - This is on the Sword Coast in Faerun, starting in Phandalin and extending to it's local surrounding area.

Other notes:
    - I have some custom content for crits and fumbles, hit location tables, and other things I like to introduce; rolling dice is always fun.
    - Players roll any death saves in the tower.
    - Very interested in trying some of the new playtest material for One D&D for character creation.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have that aren't covered. Thanks!
    Update: Closed. Thanks, all!

interested. Are you looking to start lv1 ?

I imagine that the slot is filled, but if not, get back to me.

Thread Information