DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Effect DC in the Combat Tracker

If the following is applied to a character in the Combat Tracker:
    Code:
    Stage 1"|Effect: Plague (Stage 1): 1 Day, DC 34; Enfeebled: 1; Fatigued[DC:34]
    which leads to this effect showing up on a PC:
    Code:
    Plague (Stage 1): 1 Day, DC 34; Enfeebled: 1; Fatigued
    I see that the DC field is automatically get filled in with a 34. But no rolls are made against that DC either at the beginning or end of a characters turn.

I just wanted to check if I should be seeing the roll or if the DC listed in the Combat Tracker is just a reminder. Maybe I setup the effect wrong and that is why I am not seeing a roll?

EDIT:
    I think it cannot roll, assuming it can work, since it does not what to roll against. I have tried to add Fortitude after the DC and various other places in the effect but it still does not work.
    Last edited by Stargrove; August 31st, 2022 at 01:29.

The DC field is for information only, except for a PERS effect - where the DC field is used for the flat check at the end of the creature's turn. Otherwise, it's there for information - to allow DC of other effects/conditions to be tracked so that the player and GM know the target number for a future manual save/flat-check.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information