DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: So... Kingmaker

Since there is very likelihood of me running this on FG, I started playing with an UI. I'm not sure if I'll do a lot of automation, since this is a massive project, but having a place to put number down might be a good start.

Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

That looks amazing! Honestly just having a place to put the numbers down that everyone can see, and maybe just doing the basic math for you - like calculating skill totals - would be incredible.

Kingmaker Development Update:

As you are probably aware, this is a monster of an adventure. Unfortunately, it takes longer due to that, as well. I originally was going to finish the AP then work on the companion guide, however, as I started digging into the adventure, I realized that the Companion Guide is better completed before the AP was finished. For those that choose to purchase it, it comes into play immediately in the game. Therefore, I am having to develop the AP + Companion Guide + Player's Guide as a simultaneous operation. This will slow up the progress of the AP itself but will get the Companion Guide completed simultaneous to the adventure.

It is a monster of a project so I'm not as fast as I am normally, so I do ask that you be patient.

Overall, I would estimate that I am about 25% done but at the same time, much of the overall images and architecture has already been done so what's left is more of the easy part. I am targeting getting all three done within a month, though it is likely that they will come sooner.

Thanks again for your patience,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

That is way crazy faster than I expected, wow. I'm not going to be running the adventure until January, and I was getting ready to do some converting of the early adventures on the assumption it might not be ready by then.

That is crazy good news! Can't wait 'till I can throw money at you guys for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    That is way crazy faster than I expected, wow. I'm not going to be running the adventure until January, and I was getting ready to do some converting of the early adventures on the assumption it might not be ready by then.

That is crazy good news! Can't wait 'till I can throw money at you guys for it.
    However, just to disclose properly, I am only able to estimate my development time. The product will still have to go through the review process once it gets turned in. It can normally take 2-4 weeks but have no clue about one this size. I'm usually pretty good at asking them to review in a fairly short amount of time when needed. Trenloe is also involved with this (and all Pathfinder 2e) products so he will help get it moved along when needed, as well.

Hopefully you are still excited and I didn't take any wind from your sails. I just wanted to be truthful. I probably should have mentioned the review time earlier, just to not give a false sense on release date.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Not at all - even if I assume it takes you until the end of November, and then a full 4 weeks for review, that means it'll be ready by early January. And even if it's a week or two later then that, big campaigns take time to get off the ground, so it should be perfect for my timing.

I thank you for your hard work on this product and am patiently awaiting the conversion (actually waiting for THIS is easier than waiting for Paizo to stop dragging their butts on the game).

Even tho, yes, it's a job and a business, these adventures are converted and updated by players like us who care about the game. All the hard work is very much appreciated.

Thank you all for the support, appreciation and patience as this gets done. Someday I might get to play Pathfinder 2e (I played Fall of Plaguestone for a few sessions but have honestly have not spent much time to learn how to play it beyond a very rudimentary level). I spend most of my time building these things for you all to enjoy, but to be honest, I really enjoy the process of getting it done (and hopefully high quality with few errors).

I'm within a day or two of finishing up the Companion Guide, which I can then go back and focus on the rest of the adventure itself.

From what I'm seeing during the process of building the FGU files, I think you guys will enjoy running/playing this adventure.

Cheers,
    Danny

Ultimate License Holder

I can't wait... Take my monies...

Thread Information