FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Thread: So... Kingmaker

So... Kingmaker

I thought there was an old thread on this I could revive, but a search didn't turn it up.

In any case: We are now pretty much on the verge of the release of the 2e version of Kingmaker, with backers like me getting the PDFs in just a couple days and the general public having access to it around late September, I believe.

Is the Fantasy Grounds team going to be tackling this monstrosity, or is it not part of the planned lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Is the Fantasy Grounds team going to be tackling this monstrosity...
    Yes. No ETA at this point.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That's about the answer I expected, considering the size of the thing.

Oh wow that's sexy.

...Mind you I've heard that the kingdom rules have been completely redesigned from the ground up, so it's probably woefully out of date, but still. XD

Blog Entries
    Oh wow that's sexy.

...Mind you I've heard that the kingdom rules have been completely redesigned from the ground up, so it's probably woefully out of date, but still. XD
    That happens when you snooze on a project for a couple of years!

Are you guys getting the PDFs at the same time as backers? Would it be helpful at all if I passed over a copy of the kingdom building rules when I receive them (theoretically tomorrow)?

Are you guys getting the PDFs at the same time as backers? Would it be helpful at all if I passed over a copy of the kingdom building rules when I receive them (theoretically tomorrow)?
    We've had the digital files from Paizo for a while now. Thanks for the offer but, just a friendly reminder, please don't pass on material that isn't 100% covered by the OGL, even if it is to people who should (in theory) have access to the material.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fair enough! I was thinking the rules themselves would be OGL, but of course there would probably be some accompanying artwork in the PDFs... Anyway, glad to hear it's all sorted on your end.

I was just discussing Kingmaker with my group. It seems like online would be a great way to play it. Makes keeping track of all the data much easier. Looking forward to this.

Thread Information