DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

Thread: So... Kingmaker

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Since there is very likelihood of me running this on FG, I started playing with an UI. I'm not sure if I'll do a lot of automation, since this is a massive project, but having a place to put number down might be a good start.

Any new updates on this extension. I am running the adventure currently and my players will be moving into the Kingdom building portion soon. Also, is there docs on building extensions for FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Any new updates on this extension. I am running the adventure currently and my players will be moving into the Kingdom building portion soon. Also, is there docs on building extensions for FGU?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ager-Extension
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Thanks for the quick response on this. It looks great!

Any chance for an estimate as to when the adventure will be released?
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

I was hoping to have it out by now but health issues slowed me down more than I had wanted. I anticipate turning it in for review within the next 2 weeks. Review time is typically between 2-4 weeks so hopefully it will be released by January or shortly thereafter.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    I was hoping to have it out by now but health issues slowed me down more than I had wanted. I anticipate turning it in for review within the next 2 weeks. Review time is typically between 2-4 weeks so hopefully it will be released by January or shortly thereafter.
    Alas, but health comes first, hope you are feeling better!

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Thank you for the update. take care of yourself. Real lives come before imaginary dragons.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

I am feeling better. Thank you. I got a whole chapter done yesterday in just a few hours so I do think I already did a lot of the hard parts and the rest will come easier and faster.

I'm back to work on it but wanted to acknowledge the nice comments above
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Health definitely comes first!

Ironically my plans to start Kingmaker have been delayed by the fact that I just broke my arm. XD So yeah. Healing first, all around.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Health definitely comes first!

Ironically my plans to start Kingmaker have been delayed by the fact that I just broke my arm. XD So yeah. Healing first, all around.
    Oh no! Get well soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information