5E Character Create Playlist

How does proposed laboratory update affect forge extn ‘Add Party to Map In Formation’

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/629/view

I was wondering if this extn has in affect been adopted and added into the base CORERPG in FGU.

They will most likely conflict with each other. I’m not sure if that extension is even valid/needed any more. Even if it’s decided that the extension still has use, it will need to be updated before it can be used with the new stuff.

JPG

Ok. I assumed the extn was seen and adopted.

But I guess it was a commonly mentioned missing feature.

If your looking for missing features to add (if you any spare time)

Then ‘Sharing is Caring for 5E‘ pasting info into chat window.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/549/view
    Last edited by EllivasKram; August 25th, 2022 at 23:36.

We had an ongoing backburner project for a very long time, but it was low priority. It was built completely independently from the extension.

We do occasionally look to community extensions for areas where the product can be improved; but development is driven from many different priorities. Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,
    JPG

I have played with ‘Add Party to Map In Formation' now CORERPG and its not snapping on the map to grid.

Blog Entries
    Would be best to let the extension developer know. They are the ones that will need to make any updates to their extension.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No sorry I meant using the new corerpg functionality and the extn turned off.

Thanks for reporting. I've pushed a new fix that should address the snapping.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi all! As the extension author for that one, I will take a look at see if it’s even needed with the new updates. If it’s still useful, I will push an update to support: thanks for the heads up!

Thread Information