DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Help with some functions

hi just after running my first 2 games of traveller and have a few questions
    1) They got a ship with -10% hull but i can change the base value of the ship so just have it logged as damage just wondering if there is another way to do this?
    2) how do you add cover when there in a fire fight like there behind a wall that adds +8 protection?
    3) when rolling initiative it only puts in the success over the difficulty and not the number any way to change this?

thanks for any and all help

1) Not sure what you mean. Can you add a image?
    You probably just need to create a copy of the ship (just drag/drop in Spacecraft menu and it will create a copy of the ship) to remove the edit lock and make your own version of the ship.

2) For now I have created armor items for all the cover suggestion on page 78. That I equip the character with cover.JPG
    Is a bit clunky and not a optimum solution. Hopefully MadBeardMan add something better in the future, maybe some Effect for cover that adds armor?
    (I'm also missing that and some better function or button for Dodging/Parreying.)

3) No, that is how it works in the book. Why you want to change it?
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 22nd, 2022 at 22:56.

Thanks for that.
    I’ll make some effects for cover.
    And I had miss understood the initiative rules.
    Thanks for your help.

Thread Information