DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Cannot open my D&D 5ed Mods

I cannot open my D&D 5ed Mods, DMG, MM, PHB. I was away for a year, now I am back when I got to the store it says that I have them, I cannot open them in FG Classic through library, they are not showing. I am on a different computer also, a computer that I have never run 5e in FG on.

1) Have you logged in with your FG username and password and ran an update? Your purchases are linked to your username.
    2) What does the version and license show in the top right of the main startup screen? If it says "FREE" at the end of the version number then you need to make sure you've entered a valid license key and then ran an update. In FG classic purchases aren't downloaded for a free license.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

version.png

And see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    version.png

And see this.
    This shows Elihu2 as the user that the purchases are tied to for that installation of FG Classic. You are using the forums using Elihu - which user are your purchases tied to? Log into the Forums as the user you want to check purchases and then goto Store -> Order History or go : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 22nd, 2022 at 03:27.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks,
    That worked.

Thread Information