STAR TREK 2d20

Combat Tracker doesn't show the DM Global Icons (D&D 5e)?

It appears that my Combat Tracker, for D&D 5e ruleset, doesn't show the Global Icons for Targeting, Attributes, Offense, Size/Reach and Effects anymore?
    What is should have:
    Global Icons.PNG

What it shows instead:
    Missing Icons.PNG
    Is this an option that I must have mistakenly turned off or something?
    Thanks in advance

No, those were removed from the combat tracker in the last patch.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Note, it was removed because it was determined to be significantly detrimental to performance.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thought I was going crazy, as everywhere I looked said it should be there (official WiKi etc.)??!!

Wow could we not have a toggle for this?

I used it a lot in combat .. it is severely missed

I used it every session, an Option to have it On or Off would have been much appreciated.

an on off toggle Please. I really miss this function.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Part of the performance issue is that the combat tracker had to show/hide so many fields at once; as well as maintain them.

The whole point of the performance overhaul was to remove behaviors that poorly affected performance. The ability to toggle sections on every single entry at once was one of those behaviors that negatively affected performance, especially for large numbers of creatures and/or creatures with lots of data.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information