DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Should i load all the modules up in the test library, reload and see if the error occurs?
    No need, thanks! I'm already aware that area needs a refactor; I'll bump it up in priority

Nice. I asked my DM if he had rolled up the mage’s spell books yet and he grumbled it takes a time (he loves randomness) and i was like huh? Just use AA. He had no idea since the button never showed up. I can now tell him he can roll them up in the test area if he wants. ��
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Nice. I asked my DM if he had rolled up the mage’s spell books yet and he grumbled it takes a time (he loves randomness) and i was like huh? Just use AA. He had no idea since the button never showed up. I can now tell him he can roll them up in the test area if he wants. 😊
    I was one of the first that brought the issue up to them.
    from my understanding it has to do with having multiple sources of spells.
    idk if is that some spells over lapped in sources or that it could not pull from more than one source to begin with.
    I assume you where testing with the Spellbook extended ext or something similar.

honestly it would be nice if it would cull duplicates of spells.
    An idea would be to check if Spellbook extended is installed. if so than if it runs into dups of a spell take the Spellbook extended version since that is better.
    as for situations where Spellbook is not installed. idk what would be the best priority for spell sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    I was one of the first that brought the issue up to them.
    from my understanding it has to do with having multiple sources of spells.
    idk if is that some spells over lapped in sources or that it could not pull from more than one source to begin with.
    I assume you where testing with the Spellbook extended ext or something similar.

honestly it would be nice if it would cull duplicates of spells.
    An idea would be to check if Spellbook extended is installed. if so than if it runs into dups of a spell take the Spellbook extended version since that is better.
    as for situations where Spellbook is not installed. idk what would be the best priority for spell sources.
    Duplicates are already pruned from the result spell list (based on name and level). It's not really the purview of the baked-in logic to make a preference choice like that, but I think it could definitely have a new preference choice to show the spell source that you could weight!

Hello, I am trying to get this extension working for me PF1e campaign but when I attempt to generate a spellbook, I get the following error message:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_arbitrary_arcana.lua"]: 221: table index is nil

Are there any known causes of this error?

Quote Originally Posted by Navigat0r View Post
    Hello, I am trying to get this extension working for me PF1e campaign but when I attempt to generate a spellbook, I get the following error message:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_arbitrary_arcana.lua"]: 221: table index is nil

Are there any known causes of this error?
    Hi, this is a known issue with PF. I'm working on a fix when I can, and I should have enough time to finish after Thanksgiving next week.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Hi, this is a known issue with PF. I'm working on a fix when I can, and I should have enough time to finish after Thanksgiving next week.
    Okay, I will hold off on testing each extension in a fresh campaign until then.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Just poking my head in to see if the PF issue of multiple spell sources has had any headway?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Just poking my head in to see if the PF issue of multiple spell sources has had any headway?
    Hi Morenu, I haven't forgotten this! The way PF unlocks spells at different class levels has meant I need to build out a separate table for duplication checks and filter exclusions; I know what I need to do, and I have it on my task list for Friday

no wories

Thread Information