DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I'm happy to report that Arbitrary Arcana has been updated to v1.2.0 with the following changes:
    • Refactored spell builder for 3.5E/PF1E support
    • Fixed 5E NPC spellcasting trait replacement
    • Fixed PF2E Tradition matching

The refactored spell builder is faster and more accurate, less fragile, and most importantly it looks at 3.5E/PF1E spells for different levels and sources. If a spell is available at multiple levels, this generator will use the spell from the lowest level. If a spell is available from multiple sources, you can rank or exclude the spell on any of them.

If you encounter any issues with the changes, please let me know here and include any spell modules or spell trait oddities you might have enabled!

Hey, love the extension! Just a heads up the damage types in PF2E may have broken in an update somewhere, I know cold damage is just returning any random spells

Is this updated to the latest version of FG ? was thinking of using this extension..

Hey there, what did the new update do?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Hey there, what did the new update do?
    Not much, just resolved the deprecation of one of the UI controls! I verified compat with FGU 4.4.8 in general.

Loading Error

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Not much, just resolved the deprecation of one of the UI controls! I verified compat with FGU 4.4.8 in general.
    Is that the fix for this error or is this another issue:

[2/3/2024 11:39:20 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ArbitraryArcana:..ager_arbitrary_arcana.lua"]:175: table index is nil

Ruleset is PF1E
    FGU v 4.4.9

Seeing this in the console log.
    Last edited by XenusUk; February 4th, 2024 at 17:59.

Quote Originally Posted by XenusUk View Post
    Is that the fix for this error or is this another issue:

[2/3/2024 11:39:20 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ArbitraryArcana:..ager_arbitrary_arcana.lua"]:175: table index is nil

Ruleset is PF1E
    FGU v 4.4.9

Seeing this in the console log.
    Hello, I've verified the extension is working as expected on FGU 4.4.9. Can you verify that you are using v1.2.1 of this extension (it is printed in the chat when you first load a campaign)? If you are, please let me know which settings you're trying to use and at which point the console is opened with the error.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Hello, I've verified the extension is working as expected on FGU 4.4.9. Can you verify that you are using v1.2.1 of this extension (it is printed in the chat when you first load a campaign)? If you are, please let me know which settings you're trying to use and at which point the console is opened with the error.
    The console opens at startup
    [2/25/2024 11:21:44 AM] EXTENSION: Arbitrary Arcana v1.2.1
    [2/25/2024 11:21:41 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ArbitraryArcana:..ager_arbitrary_arcana.lua"]:175: table index is nil

unfortunately truncated error line.

Possible that there is an extension clash, as I'm using a bunch of others for PF1e. Any suggestions on which to disabling to determine this?
    Just tried turning off all other extensions, I still get the console error on startup as above.
    Last edited by XenusUk; February 25th, 2024 at 17:27.

I am getting the same error on mine as well. trying to load the logs but the security token keeps kicking it out.

[2/23/2024 1:29:36 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ArbitraryArcana:..ager_arbitrary_arcana.lua"]:175: table index is nil
    Last edited by Evilthorne; March 2nd, 2024 at 21:13.

Another datapoint:

[3/17/2024 11:21:00 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ArbitraryArcana:..ager_arbitrary_arcana.lua"]:175: table index is nil
    [3/17/2024 11:21:03 AM] Fantasy Grounds - v4.5.1 ULTIMATE (2024-03-12)

Thread Information