5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Pathfinder 2E Beginner's Game LF 3-4 Players

FG License: GM has ultimate license, players only need the program
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Day of week and time: Every other Friday, 9PM - Midnight EST
    Planned start date: New game starting 4 NOV
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Typically 3 hour sessions
    Term: See below, but potential for long term / ongoing.

Text or Voice: Voice required
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This will not be streamed, recorded, or published.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60 heavier on combat, but this is just an estimate. Some sessions may be more role-play heavy while others more combat oriented.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 seat filled, looking for 3-4 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, equipment per core rulebook
    Character restrictions: Material published by Paizo for PF2e only

Details of your scenario:
    Hi, I am a long time D&D player & GM with a few years of experience using Fantasy Grounds looking to learn Pathfinder 2e. This is an 18+ learning group, so new players are preferred, but all experience levels are welcome. We'll start with The Fall of Plaguestone to learn the system then transition to one of the adventure paths, move to the Lost Omens setting, or do some 5e conversions.

Voice interviews required, please bring your character concept, experience, and what you want to get out of the game.

Still looking for another player?
    It is better to drop the sword, then to lose the hand with it

Hi. I would love to join this group. I have played 1e quite a but. But, I have never had the chance to play 2e. I would love to dig into this system in a fun group online. Thanks.

Hello, I am very interested in learning to play pathfinder 2e. If you are still looking for players, my discord is Navigat0r#7807

Thread Information