FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest people expect this to come to production even further out than 6-12 months. Personally I wouldn't expect to see anymore on this for at least 18 months and then time for serious refinement after that.

Two main reasons; One, their are higher priority items for SW to work on. i.e. they have to keep up with new releases, and core functional changes. They can't drop all their other work and improvements and put all their resources on this. And second, they need time to digest and design just what they want this to do, and how it will integrate into the current system. Some of the suggestions in this thread show the complexity of what they are considering.

Give them time to get it right

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    We are refraining from providing an ETA on this, but we are prioritizing this along with some other work.

Understandable. It will be ready when it's ready

Now gimme those dice skins! ;D

Will ToTM be supporting a second screen ? So the traditional Topdown (full screen/background mode) map and desktop can be left for traditional play and a second screen used for the 2.5D representation?

Obviously when a second screen isn’t an option then a floating window will be used for ToTM with another for a traditional screen/top down map needed for map traversing. Maybe a toggle could be made on toolbar of the map window to switch modes and if desired maybe a second screen used for ToTM where one is available.

I guess the user experience/interface I s a long way away from being developed. But I’m intrigued how the presentation of the new feature is to be accessed.

Blog Entries
    The initial thought is that it will be a mode that can be switched into for the image/map from 2D to 2.5D and vice-versa.

It will have to exist within the current desktop; and most likely will be a different view of the existing image window (per Doug's comment).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The initial thought is that it will be a mode that can be switched into for the image/map from 2D to 2.5D and vice-versa.
    This would be my preferred option/solution as well. Looking very interesting! Good work!

Cheers,

Simon

Thread Information