5E Character Create Playlist

*UPDATED Sunday night one-shots: LFP 5e 6/4 6PM EST

Hello everyone!

I am an experienced DM looking to run a series of one-shots for fifth edition from Kobold Press (I've noticed that not many players and DMs have experienced adventures from this awesome third party publishing company).
    I have a FGU ultimate subscription, communicate through discord, and also run syrinscape online (optional). I may record the game and post to youtube.

The first one shot adventure I'm planning will take place on 8/28, 6-10PM EST:

Caverns of the Howling Moon
    3-5 4th level characters

A merchant named Elise has hired or invited you to a celebration presented by a Lord's Alliance exchange guild consortium. A chance to mingle with rich nobles and meet the powerful secretive leader of the guild is a great opportunity to make contacts, if you're an aspiring merchant, or find good paying work, if you're a mercenary. The consortium takes place in the evening at a secret location known to Elise under the full moon in honor of the goddess Selune.

If you're interested please message me your character concept and a brief background and reason you are undertaking this adventure.

Discord: Kliquidk#3624
    Last edited by KliquidK; June 3rd, 2023 at 23:35.

still need a couple of players for next week, 8/28, Caverns of the Howling Moon 6-10EST. This is a level 4 one shot. I won't TPK the party on the first encounter this time, promise!

Now LFP for the second adventure I have planned on Sun 9/11 at 6PM EST:

Spire of the Sun God
    3-5 11th level characters

An ancient temple dedicated to the now deceased god, Amaunator, was corrupted by demons thousands of years ago. The temple was sealed by Amaunator himself before his death. Prophecy has fortold that four thousand years later, the faithful shall return to the tower and restore it to its former glory. Since there are no longer worshippers of Amaunator, those faithful to the Sun God's successor, Lathander, have begun searching for an adventuring party skilled enough to find the clues to the location of the spire of Amaunator!

Since this is a higher level adventure, some familiarity with 5e preferred, though not necessarily with FG. If you're interested please message me your character concept.

LFPs for our third exciting adventure, which will take place on Sun 10/2 at 6PM EST:

The Marrow Mines
    3-5 2nd level characters

You have been haunted your whole life by a recurrent nightmare, one of yourself drowning on a sinking ship being ripped apart during a violent storm. One day, you happen to find an advertisement at the local tavern for a snack called "Tuskcakes" a delicious pastry produced in the town of Tusk, a remote villiage in Amn. The advertisement depicts a drawing of a ship caught in a storm that is identical to the one you've dreamed of since you could remember. You purchase and eat a Tuskcake, and that evening, your dream recurs with vivid feriocity. Clearly, there must be a link between the pastry produced in Tusk and the recurrent dream that has been haunting you. A few days later, you decide to pack your things, determined to make the long journey to Amn and get to the bottom of this mystery.

Interested players, please message me your experience level with FG and 5e as well as your character concept.
    The adventure takes place in FR setting. Standard array abilities. Races and classes restricted to PHB, Subclasses and spells restricted to xgte and tashas (limited) unless discussed beforehand.
    New players welcome.

60375462839983.5a9d9db1c4907.png
    Last edited by KliquidK; September 19th, 2022 at 21:53.

Hello again everyone!

I have another game scheduled for tomorrow, 3/13, at 6PM EST.
    This game is on a Monday, not Sunday, because of some players' schedule change.
    LFP, 5e, optionally including first set of playtest rules for Kobold Press Black Flag
    Monday, 3/13, at 6PM EDT (observe daylight savings changed today)

The Room with Five corners and The Claret Wellspring

The Untamed are an infamous street gang in Baldur's Gate. A recent shift in their leadership has apparently changed them from mere pickpockets to kidnappers and possibly cultists. A desperate representative of the church of Helm is looking for a group of adventurers willing to eliminate this growing threat with discretion...

-Since the recent OGL debacle, Kobold press has announced playtesting for it's own system, Black flag, and I want to run their playtest content, so all of my one shot games going forward will happily invite players to use the Black flag pretest rules, which are compatible with regular 5e, as an option.
    https://koboldpress.com/playtest-pac...ct-black-flag/
    The feedback deadline for packet 1 is passed, but everyone is still invited to use it (although it's very limited. only 3 races, subraces, 2 backgrounds, different ability score distribution, and a level 1 feat)

-Interested players, please message me your experience level with FG and 5e as well as your character concept.
    The adventure takes place in FR setting. Standard array abilities. Races and classes restricted to PHB, Subclasses and spells restricted to xgte and tashas (limited) unless discussed beforehand.

-New players welcome.
    Last edited by KliquidK; March 12th, 2023 at 18:09.

I am looking for another 1 or 2 players for tommorrow:

The upcoming adventure on Sunday 6/4, 6-10PM EST:

Closed Throat Pass
    (mature themes, evil PCs, drow slavery etc.)
    PvP is allowable in the final hour of the game, and only by unanimous player vote
    3-5 12th level characters
    All races from PHB, volo allowed, although underdark races, drow, deep gnome, duergar encouraged, otherwise, you will start out as a surfacer slave with a kill collar.
    All alignments allowed.

The adventure is the first of a 3-4 adventure series that takes place in the Drow underdark city of Eryndlyn. It is a brutal place where only the strong survive and only the smartest thrive. You are a servant (or slave) of the drow house Naerth, and have been summoned by first sister Malice Naerth to venture deep into a dangerous uncharted cavern to eliminate the source of legions of ghouls that have recently appeared to threaten the delicate balance of politics and power in Eryndlyn. Return victorious, and you will be showered with glory and riches in the name of Lloth! Fail, and your unworthy name will be stricken from the ledgers, as you will yet another corpse forgotten in the depths of the Underdark.

Thread Information