FG Spreadshirt Swag

Bug Report: 8bpp images do not work when placed on map with the stamp tool

I wanted to report an issue I'm having when trying to use some images in the Unity Paint Stamp tool. The image files display correctly in the assets folder and in the stamp tool itself (as well as character tokens). However, when an instance is placed on a map, the image is either distorted or invisible.

The only reason I can think of on why that's so is that the images are 8bpp images. I noticed other images I have are 24 bpp and work fine. Attached a sample file.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Add image to the FGU\Images folder.
    2. Refresh the assets menu
    3. Add the new image to the Paint layer stamp tool
    4. Stamp an instance of the image on a map.

Note the image is invisible, but you can verify the instance is there by selecting the paint edit tool to see the control node.

Let Honor Guide and Protect You
    Reela k'Dor
    Attached Images Attached Images

ReelaK, did you ever work out a solution? I just discovered the same problem. But sometimes the stamped image is invisible and other times it shows up as distorted green slashes. I'm using the Pathfinder 1E ruleset but I suspect that's irrelevant.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Merry Mortician. It's probably best if you post one of the images here that you are having trouble with (if not protected by IP) so that folks can try to replicate and resolve.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information