Starfinder Playlist

Troubles with LoS

So I am curious what is causing these kinds of things. I seem to have these issues all the time while doing LoS on my maps.

Thanks in advance
    Madman..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    For #1 I wonder if either a) the other LOS line is on a different layer? or b) the other line was created without snap turned on and now it is turned on? Not sure either of those should cause this issue, but would be what I look at.

Fo #2 I've got no ideas. Looks cool though Now, for some WAGs... you are zoomed in a bunch and the 'bonus' node that is moving is actually just a graphics artifact and it doesn't actually move when you finish moving/placing the first point?

Either way, I suspect SW will want a copy of the campaign and the steps to reproduce.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information