STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: MikWewa Maps

MikWewa Maps

Hello everyone! We are Mikey and Wewa, the artist couple behind MikWewa Maps! We teamed up with Evolivolution to bring you our hand-drawn maps, assets, and adventures in your TTRPG games. We're here to spice up your campaign and your world a bit – we just help you visualize it! Check out our map repository and enjoy your adventuring!
    Although our maps are available for all rulesets we want to use this post here in the 5E forum to gather all sorts of questions, feedbag, bug reports, etc. in one place.

We will also maintain an up to date list of all released products and inform you of new releases here.

If you are interested feel free to check out our Forge Crafters Page or the Showcase Module which is available for free so you can take a look at our work.

~ Evo

Currently released maps:
    Last edited by mikwewa; September 21st, 2022 at 18:25.
    Check out our Forge Page!
    This account is largely managed by Evolivolution.

Reserved Post

Hey guys I'm also gonna check in very quick.
    I'm doing all the Fantasy Grounds stuff for MikWewa, that includes making the modules, managing the Forge page and making posts.
    If you got anything you'd like to talk about with me feel free to let me know.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Nice looking maps. I'd recommend trying to keep the map resolution within the FGU recommended sizes, based off information in the Forge pages some of these images are larger than recommended - see the developer guidelines here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...per+Guidelines
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nice looking maps. I'd recommend trying to keep the map resolution within the FGU recommended sizes, based off information in the Forge pages some of these images are larger than recommended - see the developer guidelines here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...per+Guidelines
    Hey thank you for your interest and concern. I'm aware of the recommended sizes, however I personally haven't had any issues with largescale maps on a 140 dpi basis. If I get a lot of feedback with performance drops due to map size I will obviously look into it.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Todays Update includes 6 new maps from our collection and an announcement.

We will be holding a Launch Sale starting in 1 hour (08/19/22 2pm EDT) along with this weeks Fantasy Grounds Friday stream. The sale will last for 48h until 08/21/22 2pm EDT. 15% off on all products on our Forge page!

~ Evo
    Last edited by mikwewa; August 19th, 2022 at 18:21.

I got another bundle of maps for you to take a look at:

Thank you to those who participated in our Launch Sale and enjoy your adventuring on those shiny maps!

~ Evo

Back to back releases, we are breezing through the backlog. Anyhow, we wanted to start you off this week with a selection of Spelljammer-themed content. Seeing as a couple of Spelljammer campaigns are probably picking up speed now these might come just at the right time to drop into yours. So what have I got today specifically; 4 Ship packs each with detailed floor plans, some tokens you can use in ship combat and a hex grid space map to do that on. We also bundled all those space maps and sell those separate. And lastly we have a Space Station to dock at with your Spelljammer and a secret Mind Eater Lair that might just be in the next hollowed out space-rock your players come across.

~ Evo
    Last edited by mikwewa; August 31st, 2022 at 00:34.

Hey quick update today, got a few new maps for you guys:

I also updated the Showcase module with some autumn themed maps for you to take a look at for free.

~ Evo

What happened to the entirety of your maps on the forge?

Thread Information