FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: RMC in Unity?

If you are using Windows, are you showing File Extensions?

They are hidden by default. If it's hidden, it may be just adding the .ext extension without removing the .zip extension, so it might be doing something like <filename>.ext.zip, where you cannot see the .zip part because it's hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    If you are using Windows, are you showing File Extensions?

They are hidden by default. If it's hidden, it may be just adding the .ext extension without removing the .zip extension, so it might be doing something like <filename>.ext.zip, where you cannot see the .zip part because it's hidden.

Many thanks, Sulimo, that did the trick
    And whoop-de-doo, I've editted my first extension file to the point of making it work as I'd like.
    And YAY! The desktop Difficulty buttons are now applying the correct modifiers in my Hybrid HARP / Rolemaster ruleset. Nice.
    I'll attach the extension for good meassure, in case other HARP users come along.

Thanks again to both of you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Might someone give me some pointers for where to edit the combat tables in RMC?

If I can edit those succesfully (I don't use them at all, as they stand, with the rules we are playing by), that would be a HUGE leap towards making an actual HARP ruleset
    - and as such it would roughly speaking double FGs usefulness as an actual game engine to me and my players.
    (I don't really expect it, and the RMC-mod I have developed at this point will still be quite useful for taking the campaign online)

The combat system is where Rolemaster and HARP are most different.
    And the part that actuelly made me get into HARP in the first place, years back, as this part of it just makes so much more sense than Rolemasters combat system. (imho)
    Last edited by Resonance; August 20th, 2022 at 16:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    Thanks for the tip.
    I does look interesting!

Thread Information