5E Character Create Playlist

delete spell class UI and confirmation

The right click UI for delete spell and delete spell class is too similar and have nearly identical confirmations. If you slightly misclick on a spell and just barely get the header for the level, the trashcan icon for delete spell class is in the same place and looks the same as delete spell. The confirmation acts exactly the same (instead of screaming at you with a big red stop sign and "Are you absolutely sure you want to delete the entire spell class and all of the work you have put into it??!!). Could something be done to make them look different enough that the routine is broken and has stronger confirmation messages?

I have made this mistake SO many times, as have my players.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I have made this mistake SO many times, as have my players.
    Same here. You should ONLY be able to delete a spell if you right click the top level of the spell itself (not the action) and the Same with teh spell class, I have right clicked the spell level bar by accident and deleted the entire spell class...
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information