5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG - 1 Player - D&D 1e,2e,3e,5e/Pathfinder 1e - Weekdays UST

LFG to have fun with.

I have the Base FG Unity program.
    I can play any days of the week, and every other Saturday.
    Term: I am looking for a group to play with and have fun, short or long term does not matter.
    Voice: I do have a mic and use discord on a regular basis.

Game System Preferred: All of D&D (except 4e), Pathfinder, Shadowrun, World of Darkness, Warhammer Fantasy, Rifts.
    Game System Experience: All of them I think...(been around for awhile).
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been using FG for a year now.

Character Type Preferred: I really like playing a stalwart warrior type (paladin like).
    About me: I am 40 years old, playing rpg since I was 12. So yeah, I have some experience under my belt. I usually DM with my usual group in real life, but I was hoping to join a group as a player just to sit back and enjoy the ride for once.

Discord: Digital Thor#6240

I have a game on Thursdays at 7pm EST for about 3 hours. Its a heavy homebrew overland Mega Dungeon based on Capcom's Monster Hunter games. Let me know if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumsar View Post
    I have a game on Thursdays at 7pm EST for about 3 hours. Its a heavy homebrew overland Mega Dungeon based on Capcom's Monster Hunter games. Let me know if you are interested.
    what game system is that. sounds cool.

Its 5E but I've put years of play tested homebrew all in it.

awesome, monster hunter is a good game to copy

yup My players have a lot of fun when the dice go their way. Not so much when they don't. Those monsters hit like trucks!

Thanks for the invite, but I never played the video game, I don't think a would be a good candidate.

Oh you do have to have played the game. It's 5e with a bunch of homebrew. If you have a bit of a tactical mindset and don't mind a bit of a grind then that's fine. 2 of my 3 players never played the game either. It just helps to know the weapons and such.

Do you need more, that sounds cool?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrix View Post
    LFG to have fun with.
    OK, I have to ask because I'm not aware of the time zone you posted in your title, UST. What time zone/area is that?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information