Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th
    Day of Week: Friday
    Frequency: Weekly
    Time of Day & Duration: 6:30 PM – midnight
    Your Timezone: Central Time Zone USA
    Campaign Name: Dungeon of the Mad Mage
    Campaign Length: Long 5th-20th level
    Campaign Style: Vast Dungeon Crawl
    Campaign Starting Date: Already started.
    VTT: Fantasy Grounds (Ultimate License, no need to pay)
    Voice/Text: Only Voice using Discord, no camera
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed: No
    Persuasion: LGBTQIA+ friendly
    Group Size: Looking for 1-2 players
    Player Restriction: Only want players who can commit to every Friday, we rarely miss a game. If you miss more than two games (especially without telling me) you will probably be asked to drop.
    Player Experience: Any and all, new players are very welcome! I only ask that you are willing to learn the basics of Fantasy Grounds with my help
    GM Experience: 45+ years
    Permitted Source Books: All official books are allowed, as well as some published 3rd party material based on GM’s discretion. Mostly follow rules as written. We do have a few house rules and optional rules from the DMG that are in use.
    Player Options: Most options are fine with me, though I reserve late judgement for selections that I anticipate to be troublesome. No Multi-Classing allowed.
    Starting Level: 5th, Currently 6th level.
    Setting Info: Forgotten Realms

In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named after the gaping pit in its common room. At the bottom of this crumbling shaft is a labyrinthine dungeon shunned by all but the most daring adventurers. Known as Undermountain, this dungeon is the domain of the mad wizard Halaster Blackcloak. Long has the Mad Mage dwelt in these forlorn depths, seeding his lair with monsters, traps, and mysteries—to what end is a constant source of speculation and concern.

If this sounds interesting to you, please send me a message on Discord Kahnhalen#8172. I usually check messages after 6 p.m. my time.
    Last edited by kahnhalen; November 26th, 2022 at 06:41. Reason: Updating with current status and lost a couple of players.

I kahnhalen, I've been running a game for the past couple years and would really like to play some as well. I can make Fridays 6:30 PM to Midnight CT (I am EST, but that should not be a problem). I would probably be interested in playing a wizard or bard, but could play anything that helps balance the party. I sent a friend request to your discord name (not sure how to DM without that) My discord name is PascalSquared#3183

like to join this playthru fridays is open subject to work calls can u pm me railraodcu7#6147..sounds like a good game for the masses...

Hello, I am interested in your Game on Friday Nights..
    I sent you a Friend request on Discord..

Trayklin

I'm also interested in a Friday night game and sent a friend request on Discord from Penhall#8146.

I'm ALSO interested in this game. LOL. I sent you a friend request on discord too, from Spaceman Coco#1064

We are full for now. I will post if it opens up again.

I do have one more opening if anyone is interested.

Now we are full thanks. I will post if it opens up again.

We have 1-2 openings again.

Thread Information