DMsGuild

Thread: LF Dm and Group

LF Dm and Group

So old 1st and 2nd edition player . Have minor experience with 5th E. Looking for a dm and group to start at 1st level and proceed from there . Looking for a a game on Sat or Sun or both days. Will throw $100 a month into the pot you can charge the rest of the group whatever. Not looking for a stage actor playstyle , some roleplay is fine but seriously not looking for a game of Vampire the masquerade.

How about a game of Pathfinder, which is similar to 3.5? Have a Saturday Morning EST game looking for players
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Von Puke View Post
    So old 1st and 2nd edition player . Have minor experience with 5th E. Looking for a dm and group to start at 1st level and proceed from there . Looking for a a game on Sat or Sun or both days. Will throw $100 a month into the pot you can charge the rest of the group whatever. Not looking for a stage actor playstyle , some roleplay is fine but seriously not looking for a game of Vampire the masquerade.
    Drop me a message on Discord at JohnD#1818 and we can chat.
    "Liberty once lost is lost forever. When the People once surrender their share in the Legislature, and the Right of defending the Limitations upon the Government, and of resisting every Encroachment upon them, they can never regain it."

John Adams, July 1, 1775

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."

Ronald Reagan

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

hey dude think we spoke allready drop on my discord https://discord.gg/DcwU9yF2

Thread Information