5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: LFG, 5e

LFG, Friday or Saturday nights, EST, 1 player

LFG to play with on either Friday nights or Saturday nights. I have a paid version of FG, Discord, looking for long term game but will do a one shot.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: Some knowledge/experience with D&D 5E and lots with D&D.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Some experience with Fantasy ground but still learning

Character Type Preferred: I like to play a Rouge or Warlock, but will play any character.
    About me: I have played D&D for a long time, took a long break and started playing again on Fantasy Grounds in the last few years. I like to mix the Role Play with the Action about 50/50 or so.
    Last edited by BVRCWolf; August 15th, 2022 at 14:39. Reason: Adding information

Blog Entries
    You may want to add in your time zone so prospective GM's can get an idea if your available when they are running.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thank you for the information.

Thread Information