5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player Any Day Any Time

FG License: FG Standard
    Time Zone: +2 CEST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: As much as humanly possible, I have flexible hours, can play at night of my time
    Term: Long Term, entire campaigns, entire adventures
    Voice: I can voice chat

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.0, D&D 3.5/Unity AD&D
    Game System Experience: Some experience in D&D 3.0,3.5
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never played before.

Character Type Preferred: Rogue, Paladin, Wizard
    About me: Heavy roleplay, heavy combat, no jokes, stating what the character does, I don't have too much experience in in character statements but I sure can try. I like a good story and I like being able to shape it as a character.

In general, I'm new and I have not played actual D&D for quite some time, that is why I bought Fantasy Grounds. I'd like a realistic story with lots of dice rolls, combat and roleplaying. But I'm up for anything the Dungeon Master will conjure up.

So I played a session with some kind people who showed me the ropes of character creation and generally Fantasy Grounds Unity. Unfortunately I won't be playing with them because a problem occurred, I cannot use voice chat during the night my time.

I'm still looking for a group to play with.

I figure I shouldn't start a new thread since this one already exists. I'm looking for a group to play D&D 3.0 or 3.5, I'm playing out of Europe, I cannot voice chat during the night of my time.

Forgotten Realms or Greyhawk, give me a shout.

Thread Information