FG Forge
  1. #1

    Two Headed Serpent

    Hey, is there any possibility of this adventure being in the works for FGU? I might wait to purchase if it is; otherwise, Ill need to buy it and start entering data.

    https://www.chaosium.com/the-two-headed-serpent-pdf/

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Hey, is there any possibility of this adventure being in the works for FGU? I might wait to purchase if it is; otherwise, I’ll need to buy it and start entering data.

    https://www.chaosium.com/the-two-headed-serpent-pdf/
    Or you could do the conversion and submit it to Smiteworks. Contact [email protected] to get involved.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Or you could do the conversion and submit it to Smiteworks. Contact [email protected] to get involved.
    No thanks. I want to run it, not spend my time converting it to standards for a commercial release.

    Not a really helpful reply, thanks for nothing.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    No thanks. I want to run it, not spend my time converting it to standards for a commercial release.

    Not a really helpful reply, thanks for nothing.
    Wow.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Wow.
    Agreed.

    That is just some next level rudeness there. I can only speculate that either prepubescence or alcohol was the source of that uncalled-for a$$-holery.

  6. #6
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,815
    Neither of you answered the OP's question to be fair; although it has to be said the response was a bit rude. So no-one wins this one.

    This adventure isn't on the developer's list as far as I can see; so I'm going with no as the answer to your question @Artreides
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in