DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LOS points and Map out of sync

I had a map that was working great, then the LOS marks suddenly shrank to a tiny collection and no longer matches the map size.
    It is still the same set of points.

What did I break and how do I fix it?

LOS_Map.png

Blog Entries
    You rescaled something. Maybe by scaling the background layer or replacing the image with noe of a different scale. Try right mouse revert on the image. Otherwise you can try to rescale the map layer.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, now the question is how to rescale?
    Unity is stepping into graphic program territory with layers and such and that is not my forte.
    I can find the background layer but not how to rescale it.

Thanks again for any help.

Blog Entries
    Select the background layer, ten turn on the selection arrow/icon so you can select entities. Then grab the corner and drag. You might also be able to use the scale input numbers, but not sure those work on selected items.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Try selecting the layer and clicking on the Reset button in the quick transformations section. I'm not really sure what you've done since the normal scaling via CTRL mouse wheel would also scale the LoS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Here are the steps to rescale a layer:

* Open the image record
    * Unlock the image record (if locked)
    * In the image data panel, select the Layers mode from the toolbar at the top.
    * By default, the Layer Selection tool should already be highlighted.
    * Select the layer to resize by clicking on it in the image area; or by clicking on the layer in the layers list of the image data panel.
    * Use the handles on the edge/corners of the layer to resize the layer within the image area.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you all, it was the LOS scale that was off.
    Once you told me how, it was fairly easy to fix.

Thread Information