5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 4-6 players PF 1E - Thursday nights 7-11 PM CDT USA .

FG License: FGU Utimate
    Game System: PF 1E SRD

Time Zone: CDT UTC-5
    Day of week and time: Thursdays 7-11 PM
    If new game, planned start date: or 8-18-22 (depending on speed of interest)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly - Characters are expected to advance through 15th level during the campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord User: Efaferal#8390 https://discord.gg/pz427XaY Stop in at the obligatory tavern and introduce yourself.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nae

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 - Tactically difficult
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level - purchase from standard equipment.
    Character restrictions: Core races / Core Classes some bases classes

Details of your scenario:
    There are rumors of trouble brewing in the north. A landslide in the mountains north or Rybalka exposed an ancient Dwarven Delve and returning adventurers bring back tales of sinister creatures and fantastic treasures. Your group decides to head north to the small trading outpost and see if there is any truth to the rumors. The adventure begins as you step off the small merchant ship onto the dock. You have been told that the Cleric of the local Cathedral will know what is going on.

The campaign will consist of dungeon crawls, overland travel and minimal urban settings.

I am looking for 4-6 players starting at 1st level, 20 point buy for abilities.

About the DM:
    I started playing DnD in 1980 with AD&D and played consistently through 3.5E. I like to run games that are gritty and deadly. While I am not trying to actively kill the characters I will not stop a player from doing something foolish and getting a character killed. I will do my best to give hints and warnings before characters get into save or die situations. I like to reward creative planning by the characters. Beyond that, I am just a referee.
    I run a mid to low magic fantasy setting. High level magic is rare. The God’s don’t really step into mankind’s affairs any longer. Things like resurrections are faint memories. And the mages that could disintegrate a wall by pointing their finger are mere legends. Play conservatively unless you don’t mind re-rolling characters

Players may submit characters from the Core and Base classes with the following exceptions.: Obdura, Vigilante, Witch

*EDIT
    Friday response has been tepid, so I am shifting to Thursday to see if there is more interest. Start date has been set to the 18th
    Last edited by Efaferal; August 11th, 2022 at 23:33. Reason: Shifting TIme

Am interested in playing, and using core rules is great. I have a concept of a fighter-type with some multiclassing, which is a party protector as well as a fighter. Contact me on Discord at Plague63#8188 and we can discuss. Thanks.

Plague - my discord handle : Efaferal#8390 - please add me so I can send a DM. / invite you directly.
    Discord channel: https://discord.gg/pz427XaY

Thanks for the interest. Fighters are always welcome.

fridays might be a difficult night to find people for its very popular.

I could be interested in this. Drop me a DM @ TurboGuy16#2394 on discord. I can play whatever and get the specifics of character creation.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I'm interested in playing. TBH though, I haven't played PF1e for 8 years so I fear I'm a little too rusty. That said, before that I played it for 3 years in weekly PF Society sessions and a campaign. So maybe I can jangle the grey cells in my decrepit brain enough to attempt a PC. I still have my CRB and Advanced Players Guide hardcovers, but my son has the rest of them. Your OP reads like you'll only be allowing content from the CRB; is that the case?

The place name Rybalka throws me. I got quite savvy with Golarion-Inner Sea lore back then, but that name draws a blank. Is your campaign perhaps set in a different world?

I'm not sure what you mean by this - "mid to low magic fantasy setting. High level magic is rare"? Does that translate into play mechanics for PC builds; i.e. will you have some caps on magic spells and spell feats?

More important question though...are you still looking for players?

@Blahness98 friend request sent from Efaferal

@kronovan. Yes I am still looking for players.
    Discord server is in description post as is my handle.

Rybalka is part of the setting from AAW. I am using the rules in the SRD. https://www.d20pfsrd.com/
    Which includes a fair portion of the 'Advanced' material - starting will be just the core and base classes, but as the story grows, so grows the world.
    Rybalka is a specific city and may or may not be part of the larger PF Lore. As this is a Homebrew-ish (namely we are going to create some lore along the way) it doesn't really matter. Feel free to bring in any lore from your preferred setting or contribute new lore creatively for your character. While, the campaign is starting with the character restrictions as specified, you can propose something from supplementary material and I will evaluate to make sure it doesnt unbalance the campaign or fail to fit. The 3 classes I excluded are simply because they don't work well lore-wise for the setting.
    Last edited by Efaferal; August 10th, 2022 at 01:36.

@Vhok
    As you predicted Friday response is low.
    I am shifting to Thursday nights if you are interested.

i actually start work at 10 so i can't make the times. my only free day is literally sunday haha, i was just trying to help because i love pathfinder and want to see more games get going i'm sure you'll find people for thursdays there's a lot of people looking for pathfinder games. by the way i posted a link to this thread in my pathfinder group so hopefully that will help.

Thread Information