5E Character Create Playlist

Error on startup, rolling skills, saves, monster attacks, etc.

I've disabled all of my extensions except for 5E vision and it has not fixed the problem. This is the console after updating FGU and starting my campaign, then trying to roll a skill and a save. I've attached an image of what pops up and the logs from the compile logs button. I should note that no dice actually get rolled.

Edit: Created a new campaign, getting the same errors.
    Forced Update did not fix the problem

error.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PoisonAlchemist; August 8th, 2022 at 06:50.
    Code:

0__0
     @(>'.'<)   ~Chinchilla~
          "  " 

Those script files don't exist in the core rulesets, and they specifically have "_vision" as part of their file name; so it looks like an issue with the 5E vision extension you mentioned.

Where did you get the vision extension from?

Regards,
    JPG

Somewhere on the forum undoubtedly, it's been part of my game for years now so I had assumed it was part of the client's more recent line-of-sight capabilities. I didn't disable it as part of the troubleshooting because I didn't want to lose my walls and things. Thanks for the help!
    Code:

0__0
     @(>'.'<)   ~Chinchilla~
          "  " 

Blog Entries
    This might be the extension. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht-Sensitivity

I know it's not fun, but any extensions you use that don't come from the Forge are ones you probably want to keep notes on. Such as where the extension is from, and when you last updated it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information