FG Spreadshirt Swag

Spell showing wrong level on character sheet

Minor issue, but thought I would ask if there is a quick fix:

Character has a feat that gives him an innate cantrip at will. I made a spell category, set it to trained, Cha, one cantrip slot. Everything looks good. Then I dragged Shield over from the spell menu and it puts it in a level 1 spell slot. I know it will be cast as a 1st level spell, but shouldn't it still be in a cantrip slot? I know I can just ignore it and run it as a cantrip just fine, but if there is a way to make it list the proper slot that would make me happier.

Thank you and happy gaming!

You can drag a spell over to a different spell level. Just drag it to cantrips and you should be golden.

FG puts the spells in the spell slot you drag them to. As mentioned by @myrra - drag the spell to the cantrip section, onto the Cantrip header if there aren't any spells there already.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, been dealing with medical issues. Finally going in for my procedure in six hours, then will hopefully be done with it.

Anyway! Weird, could have sworn I tried that, but worked like a charm. Thank you so much!

Thread Information