DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How would you handle a double bladed sword?

I have an NPC with a double bladed sword (I am converting from D&D to RM). Any suggestions on how the attacks would work? What attack table should I use? Assuming the person gets two attacks per round, but should they be able to parry full with one attack? Both attacks? Thanks.

Two Weapon Combo rules if RMC/RM2.
    Two Weapon Combat rules if RMFRP/RMSS

RMC doesn't have rules for Two Weapon Combo, does it? If so, where??

Arms Law Page 19, but more info mentioned below:
    ”A combatant may use a one-handed weapon in each of their hands. They are assumed to be right-handed (the same rules apply in reverse for left-handed combatants).

When a combatant develops skill with (i.e. trains with) a weapon, they must develop the skill with their right hand and skill with the left hand separately (see ChL Section 7.0).”

Terrific thanks! I had totally missed that!! My players will have yet another reason to love/hate me.

No worries. That’s what us GMs are for…player anxiety and fear!

Blog Entries
    As a GM, I always limited the characters proficiency ranks in a off-hand weapon to whatever they have in it as a primary weapon. So if you have 10 ranks in Dagger as a main-hand weapon, you can have a maximum of 10 ranks in Dagger as an off-hand weapon. Always made sense to me.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information