Hello all,

Unusual request inbound, a good one for fans of acting and Star Wars! I've been absent for quite a long while as a professional GM, dealing with some serious real life issues. I'm here at the moment, however, as a player! Indeed, any GM interested in taking up a Star Wars storyline I've long wanted to play out and make it their own, I'd love to talk. Definitely going through a situation where I'd like to treat myself to playing out one of those dream stories I've had in mind.

This would be a one player saga, player and GM, with sessions recorded for the benefit of my audience of disabled gamers if permitted. My channel serves to entertain and showcase accessible gaming to disabled and chronically ill gamers, and the Tabletop Sessions segment has always been popular! You'd have to be inclined to bring out your voice acting chops for that, as you'll have the privilege of portraying some bigtime characters.

So, what's the task? A potentially alternate Star Wars history tale, shaped as we play it out. You'd have to take under your storyteller's wing my character, a Jedi Knight of unusual promise, in the twilight days of the Old Republic. This character will face challenges as yet another pressed into service during the thick of the Clone Wars, but if they find success as a new Jedi General, their accolades will draw the notice of many. Among them, as is always true of Force Users of note, would be none other than the Supreme Chancellor. He had long prepared a certain Jedi for apprenticeship, but what if there was an unexpected, alternative choice? What if this other Jedi could similarly be befriended, brought to his side, coaxed into betrayal? What if he were to refuse? Would he survive that encounter, and the terrible order to follow?

The above is the general idea. We'll have our stories during the end days of the Clone Wars, and if the success is there, the fun arises: a potential alternate history, with events thereafter entirely in your hands to shape. Might this character remain a true Jedi, perhaps even becoming a Jedi Master prior to Order 66, and survive the genocide? Or, could Anakin Skywalker's destiny be cut short as Palpatine takes a greater interest in this new and superior choice? What sort of reign might follow in the absence of Darth Vader?

This is obviously a story which is more or less a personal one, which is why I propose a single character campaign versus having a party of other players. I don't want others to pay just to be eclipsed by my own storyline! Note that I'm not against having NPC companions who I would control unless you feel the need to intervene (i.e. my character falls to the Dark Side, you feel their Padawan should challenge them), which will make balancing engagements just as easy as any other game.

TIMES: Weekly games. I'm in the EST time zone and prefer to play no earlier than 2pm EST (ideally 3pm) or end no later than 10pm EST (11pm if occasionally needed). Sorry to offer such a defined window, though that's many hours in which to schedule something.

SYSTEM: I would prefer to play using the Star Wars SAGA edition ruleset.

PREFERENCES:
Weekly sessions. Very long term 'what if?' scenario guided by the player's choices, with the GM following my idea but otherwise having creative control. No adventures to Outer Rim/criminal worlds. Let's keep it to the Core Worlds or Mid Rim - we've seen quite enough of Tattooine! If I may record or stream these sessions for a good cause (I do so to support disabled gamers), I just may with your permission. I am willing to have NPC companions which I'll control until you feel the need to intervene, thus making it easier to balance encounters. This game is an admitted indulgence and a PC party would just be paying to play in the shadow of my storyline. Not fair to them.

PAYMENT: Via Verified PayPal or Startplaying. We can discuss the rate you feel is fair when you reach out! Some GMs feel it's less work with a one character campaign, others that it's more! For clarity, I'm a weekly budget player, not per hour. Wish I were that rich!

CONTACT: Please, DM at your leisure. If it's during the above hours, you should get an immediate reply unless I'm busy.

If you love the idea of acting out the big figures in Star Wars, telling an ongoing story, and an engaging tale? This is for you!