5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP need 1, Vaesen, Saturdays 13.00 to 19.00 CEST(curently UTC +2)

FG License: I have the ultimate untiy license
    Game System: Vaesen Nordic horror roleplaying

Time Zone: CEST(curently UTC +2)
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 13.00 to 19.00 (sometimes it might happen that we end a bit earlier or a bit latter)
    If new game, planned start date: the game has already started, but i sadly lost a player.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: every Saturday as long as most of the players and the Gm can show up.
    Term: Hopefully until we have played the few published mysteries there is for this system.

Text or Voice: Voice chat.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: no.

Roleplay & Combat mix: This is a system that have a heavy focus on roleplaying and puzzle solving, and very little combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 4 player of 5
    Character starting level & equipment: There is no levels in this system and starting equipment is based on your archetype.
    Character restrictions: all official material is a go.

Details of your scenario: You are a member of the "society" a organisation made up of member that have the "sight", the ability to see supernatural creature's from folklore. You travel Northern Europe solving mysteries that normally involve these creature's, after each mysteries you return to your HQ, a castle in Uppsala, Sweden that the players have changes to upgrade.

About the group and me: We are a group of adults that likes to make jokes, some are old school players while some are newer. We have mostly only played dnd 5e together, and we are mostly using this system as a break between campaigns so i we get a bit of break from it ( and so i get some time to write and look at different material). This is also the first time i Dm a different system than 5e and the first time my player's use this system so we don't know all the rules yet and playe it a bit loose.

So post a reply or a whisper if you are interested, got any questions or whould like to join.

Vaesen Player!

New to the Game System, and I will be interested in GMing it here for a few friends in the next month or so. I'd love to trying to get my hands around the system so I know it better for my friends! Saturday usually works very well for me around that time frame.

Thread Information