5E Character Create Playlist

DM looking for group

Hello,

I'm a dm who's had a few years of experience with unity and 5e but is still learning the ropes. Looking four four players. Schedule is weekly. Time is Thursday nights EST. Scheduling is flexible and skipping weeks should be expected though repeated unexplained absences will probably mean removal. Voice chat through discord.

Looking to do a session of sunless citadel. Then we'll review behavior and style and see about other published modules.

We'll have a session zero where we develop characters cooperatively and discuss themes we need to steer away from for player and dm comfort.

Rules:

Player environment
    Lgbtq friendly
    Age 18+
    You can have played the module before just play your pc as oblivious.
    Be respectful of others sensibilities and be uplifting and helpful with other players and the dm.
    Disrespectful behavior should be reported to the dm, and evidence will result in either a discussion or permanent ban. I do not tolerate threatening or negative behavior and will make decisions to ban final and immediate. No rpg is better then bad rpg. The person being banned will find other gamers and the spot will be filled so the world moves on.

Pc environment
    Lgbtq friendly
    No romance or sexual roleplay between pc and other pcs and npcs.
    Pcs have known each other for a long time
    Pcs are willing to work with each other and have before.
    Pcs are adventurers who do what they do for pay and also to do good in the world.
    Setting is modified forgotten realms sword coast. Some humanoid monsters are accepted as citizens in the sword coast cities but in the countryside its not necessarily the same.
    Death is possible and pcs should avoid it.

Technical
    All vanilla. No homebrew characters. Any race and class that is in my fantasy grounds library is accepted.
    Discord is voice chat.
    I try for 50/50 rp/combat but more enjoy rp.
    Party can consist of four gnome paladins or any mix players cooperatively choose.
    I will not pull punches when it comes to cause and effect so no chaotic stupid or murder hobo pcs.
    I reserve the right to make judgments that break and remake the rules and employ the rule of cool when applicable.
    I am the final say in rule adjudication though am open to discussion.
    Depending on the scenario rations and water and coin weight may be tracked though not always.
    I believe the dice roll as they may, I reserve the right to fudge my rolls to fit story, but don't because I believe emergent gameplay creates compelling narrative.

I reserve the right to modify the above but it's the basic gist.

Send me a pm, tell me what interests you about this and we'll go from there. I will only be able to pick for people.

Bubblesdaclown
    Last edited by BubblesDaClown; August 5th, 2022 at 01:56.

I have enough potential players if it opens up again I'll reopen.

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesDaClown View Post
    Hello,

I'm a dm who's had a few years of experience with unity and 5e but is still learning the ropes. Looking four four players. Schedule is weekly. Time is Thursday nights EST. Scheduling is flexible and skipping weeks should be expected though repeated unexplained absences will probably mean removal. Voice chat through discord.

Looking to do a session of sunless citadel. Then we'll review behavior and style and see about other published modules.

We'll have a session zero where we develop characters cooperatively and discuss themes we need to steer away from for player and dm comfort.

Rules:

Player environment
    Lgbtq friendly
    Age 18+
    You can have played the module before just play your pc as oblivious.
    Be respectful of others sensibilities and be uplifting and helpful with other players and the dm.
    Disrespectful behavior should be reported to the dm, and evidence will result in either a discussion or permanent ban. I do not tolerate threatening or negative behavior and will make decisions to ban final and immediate. No rpg is better then bad rpg. The person being banned will find other gamers and the spot will be filled so the world moves on.

Pc environment
    Lgbtq friendly
    No romance or sexual roleplay between pc and other pcs and npcs.
    Pcs have known each other for a long time
    Pcs are willing to work with each other and have before.
    Pcs are adventurers who do what they do for pay and also to do good in the world.
    Setting is modified forgotten realms sword coast. Some humanoid monsters are accepted as citizens in the sword coast cities but in the countryside its not necessarily the same.
    Death is possible and pcs should avoid it.

Technical
    All vanilla. No homebrew characters. Any race and class that is in my fantasy grounds library is accepted.
    Discord is voice chat.
    I try for 50/50 rp/combat but more enjoy rp.
    Party can consist of four gnome paladins or any mix players cooperatively choose.
    I will not pull punches when it comes to cause and effect so no chaotic stupid or murder hobo pcs.
    I reserve the right to make judgments that break and remake the rules and employ the rule of cool when applicable.
    I am the final say in rule adjudication though am open to discussion.
    Depending on the scenario rations and water and coin weight may be tracked though not always.
    I believe the dice roll as they may, I reserve the right to fudge my rolls to fit story, but don't because I believe emergent gameplay creates compelling narrative.

I reserve the right to modify the above but it's the basic gist.

Send me a pm, tell me what interests you about this and we'll go from there. I will only be able to pick for people.

Bubblesdaclown

deleted
    Last edited by Kordin; August 12th, 2022 at 23:05. Reason: deleted

Thread Information