STAR TREK 2d20

LFP 1 more Pathfinder 1E Thursdays 7-11 PM Eastern US Wrath of the Righteous AP

FGU License: GM has Ultimate so players can use free
    Game System: Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: Eastern US
    Day of week and time: Thursdays at 7 PM
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions weekly
    Term: Long term. We are planning on finishing the Wrath of the Righteous adventure path and may go to another or start a home brew after.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level (due to special circumstances in the AP, you will only have starting gear plus what has been found so far)
    Character restrictions: I have a document of available sources

We currently have a rogue, an arcanist and a paladin. They could use some ranged support or a divine caster. The AP is demon heavy and the character should be set up as someone who is willing to go to the World Wound and enter the war with demons. You will eventually gain mythic tiers.

The player who left had some sudden medical issues, so you will be retconed in as if you had been with the group from the beginning. They are just getting to third level, but because of the way the module starts, have not had contact with civilization yet.

Divine Caster interest

I would definitely be in to playing a clr, oracle, war priest or even a healing patron Witch.

I have played pf1e for years and is my preferred system. HMU if still looking.

The slot has been filled and several players are on a waiting list.

Thread Information