FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Toth View Post
    @MrDDT... he's everywhere!

Yes, I created the item (the dwarven skull from Dungeon of the Mad Mage), exported into a module, opened the module in the campaign where I created it, dragged the exported item into the player's inventory, opened a second instance on my computer... and the player view still has the "cursed" info. There are some warning and errors when I open the item from the player's inventory:

Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (name) in windowclass (charsheet_overview)
    Warning: window: unable to locate control (properties_label) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (advance_effects_contents) in windowclass (item_main)
    Error: FormattedText SetValue XML.Error: Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: p.Line 1. position 198

I know the next step is to try without other extensions- haven't had time to try that yet. Does anything speak to you from the error? To me, it implies I'm using the ~ wrong.
    I tested it also, getting exact same error.

I could live with the error, but the "cursed" info shows on my second instance. I hope the author has some time to fix this.

Do you know of any conflicts with other extensions? I am having a very odd thing happening. All of the magic items the players have in their sheets are identified. But on the party sheet in the bottom right where it lists all of the inventory from all of the characters; it shows the unidentified name for the item.DynamicItemsError.pngDynamicItemsError.png

I am sorry about the delay. I never received notifications that there were issues posted to this Topic. I have been away for a while due to real life. I am currently addressing an issue with another extension. I will handle this immediately after remedying that first. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

Quote Originally Posted by MyGivinOpinion View Post
    I am sorry about the delay. I never received notifications that there were issues posted to this Topic. I have been away for a while due to real life. I am currently addressing an issue with another extension. I will handle this immediately after remedying that first. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    That is quite alright. Let me know if you need any more information and I will see what I can pull together for you.

Thanks for looking into this.

@Klandare Currently, I will need a screenshot of whatever errors are occurring as well as a description of what is being done when the error occurs. Please be as descriptive as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Toth View Post
    @MrDDT... he's everywhere!

... opened a second instance on my computer... and the player view still has the "cursed" info. ...
    During recent testing I discovered that the second instance will detect the player as a GM. I'm not saying this is the issue, but I do want to stress that this does have an impact. I had to restructure another Extension and bring in outside testers for playerside on that extension. It might be the same for this one in addition to whatever issues there are.

Quote Originally Posted by MyGivinOpinion View Post
    @Klandare Currently, I will need a screenshot of whatever errors are occurring as well as a description of what is being done when the error occurs. Please be as descriptive as possible.
    I just went through disabling all extensions I had on and it turns on that it is not your extension that is causing the issue. Just thought it was as saw it happening after I had gotten the extension.

The extension causing the problem is Map Parcel so I will go to that thread to see if the creator can figure out why it is doing what it is doing.

I have begun to trouble shoot the extension, I did run into a few errors. I was able to trouble shoot my problem. When I made this extension I had learned about Advanced Effects which I learned how to tap into and work with. The problem I was experiencing was that I was using "Shift+Enter" to end each section. This creates a different end of paragraph tag than using the traditional "Enter" only and thus breaks the extension. I am currently working on a fix for this, for the time being, just remember to hit Enter and not shift+enter after the ~.

As for the errors @MrDDT and @Baron Toth are getting. The files listed in your warning and error logs are not present in my extension files. So odds are it's either a communication issue to AE or AE itself. I will look into this further.
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; April 18th, 2024 at 13:53.

Thread Information