Thread: Power Up

Version Update: 1.6
    Updated DB calls for how SW wants them with the incoming update
    Added Luacheck for automated code analysis for errors/warning
    Code Formatting

Version Update: 1.7
    Feature: Import/Export campaign options

Heya,

I'm looking at the options for loading here - but they don't match the options you have listed in the first post.

I have
    Chat: Post new extension versions on load
    Modules: Client force load GM player modules
    Modules: Client only load GM player modules

Not sure what the difference is for the Module load options, or which they refer to in the first post. Could you clarify, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Heya,

I'm looking at the options for loading here - but they don't match the options you have listed in the first post.

I have
    Chat: Post new extension versions on load
    Modules: Client force load GM player modules
    Modules: Client only load GM player modules

Not sure what the difference is for the Module load options, or which they refer to in the first post. Could you clarify, please?
    Client force load GM player modules - This is going to force load on the client all the modules that are marked green (loadable) by the client. You are going to want to be careful turning this on so they aren't loading a bunch of stuff you really don't intend, but you may find it useful in pick up games or one shots, especially if you have new FG users.

Client only load GM player modules - Restricts what the client can load to only what the GM sets as green (loadable). This prevents modules that the player themselves own or have in their modules folder from being loadable by the player. Useful for preventing players from bringing in character options and the like that the GM hasn't approved into the game.

Version Update: 1.8
    Added option to default all modules to not player loadable

Thread Information