DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Help Please

Help Please

A group of my friends and I are trying to get a batch of WOD games going, specificlly one vtm (old) and one Mage the awakening, however every time I try to set up the game world I am running into issues. Here is a log of what I ran into today (for the mage game). I re-downloaded the ruleset and all the extentions today to make sure I had the newest ones, only the mage extention was active on this creation though.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

~Dragon
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Hi Dragon71

This wont help with your current issue but this is a side project Im working on right now that might interest you. Let me know if you are interested in testing it.

cod01.jpg

Honestly if I can't get this ruleset I downloaded working I will need to find another that will work for at least one, preferably both of the game systems. I am willing to help playtest a ruleset if that is what you are needing, though it may be 2 months or so before we get this going. I try to plan things out and get things set up in advance of our session 0. At the moment we are doing D&D 5e for all of our games, but looking for a break once we end the current sat and sunday sessions.

The ruleset you've downloaded is from 2010 and is for FG Classic, not FG Unity. Make sure you're running rulesets and extensions that are for FG Unity - generally "stuff" in the last two years should be OK, but check any descriptions to make sure.

You may want to look at this WoD ruleset: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...evive)-for-FGU I'm not sure exactly what the status is, but you can give it a go and post questions in that thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you. I will download and try that tomorrow. I appreciate all the help.

If you want Mage the Awakening unfortunately there's nothing out there for it. Damned is working on a Chronicles of Darkness that he's showing above. He's pretty good at getting rulesets out for people, so I'd watch his progress. Even a basic sheet for the game lines is a 100% improvement over what we have now!

That download did let me get something up. and yes it still looks like what damned showed a screenshot of may be my best option. Thanks again to all of you for all this help.

I would love to playtest this too!

Blog Entries
    Here is the first public release.
    This is a low automation ruleset.
    Health has limited Automation - there is no automatic application of damage.
    It should calculate most stats once you spend points.

To make rolls you double click the Stat and the Skill and then the Pool.
    Make a mistake - use the reset Icon on the pool.
    Health uses an Icon Cycler which always has a glitch where the first click doesnt do anything. Ctrl+Click to go backwards. Adjust health yourself (or Keeper).
    Integrity rolls work
    Init rolls work - use Init Mod - it will take into account the Init Mod of any equipped weapons.
    Add Weapons to the Inventory and they will appear in Attacks also.
    Double click Will reports to chat

I think thats about it.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/732/view

Ive never played the game. Im open to constructive feedback. Hope you enjoy.

Ill post a proper thread when its a more reasonable hour for me.

Thread Information