5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Developer guide page trouble

Is anyone else having trouble when they pull up the Developer's Guide page? Everytime I do, it will display for about 5 seconds, then go blank. If I click on a link in it when I can see it, the new page will load, display for a few seconds, then go blank as well.

Blog Entries
    Are you using this link from the Help menu to the User Manual and then navigating from there?

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...eveloper+Guide

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Are you using this link from the Help menu to the User Manual and then navigating from there?

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...eveloper+Guide
    I was using a bookmark for the site that I saved, but it also does the same thing when I go directly from the link you posted. Pretty sure it is something in my browser/setting/cache, but was wondering if anyone else was having trouble, or has run in to this before.

Blog Entries
    I will let others weigh-in to report back on whether or not the link works for them. It works for me, but I have different permission levels. It also works for me if I access that URL in an Incognito window too. Have you tried that?

What browser are you using?

I tried it on Edge and Google Chrome and it was working on both for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I will let others weigh-in to report back on whether or not the link works for them. It works for me, but I have different permission levels. It also works for me if I access that URL in an Incognito window too. Have you tried that?

What browser are you using?

I tried it on Edge and Google Chrome and it was working on both for me.
    I am using Chrome. Did a quick clear browsing data and it appears to be working fine for me now. Looks like something might have gotten caught up in the cache and was crashing it. Thanks for the follow up.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us know the solution. We will keep this in mind in case anyone else reports the same issue.

Thread Information