LFP - Mongoose Traveller - Need 2 more Players

FG License: FGU Ultimate - Anyone can play
    Time Zone: EST
    Days: Friday 6 pm to 11 pm Eastern
    Term: Long term
    Video and Voice: Voice - Discord
    Game system: Mongoose Traveller
    Languages: English

Remarks: We have a group playing Traveller of mostly new guys coming from Dungeons and Dragons. We need two more people. We may be able to shift the time left or right a little bit if needed. All levels of experience are welcome from very experienced to never played before. Both current players have not played before.

Join your crew in the Spinward Marches on the fringe of charted space as you attempt to earn enough money to stay in the sky. Travellers will have an introductory adventure but after that be free to pursue any path they wish. Combat content is entirely up to the players depending on how they solve situations, however as Traveller combat is extremely lethal, it is recommended they don't shoot themselves out of every situation.

Character creation will be roll and assign at will with two rolls being boon rolls. 2 characters will be made at creation to allow the player a bit of choice in case they are not happy with their first, as well as having a backup in case of character death.

Travellers can be Human, Imperial Vargr, Imperial Aslan, or uplifted Ape.

Wish I could join you, sadly Saturday morning is not possible for me
    best of luck finding 2 new members !
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

I want to play. A 5 hour game on a Friday is going to be a bit of a sell to the SO, but count me in. A provisional yes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyInRT View Post
    I want to play. A 5 hour game on a Friday is going to be a bit of a sell to the SO, but count me in. A provisional yes for me.
    Awesome, I’ll DM you with the discord invite later today.

Hey I think i am capable of joining, but i would only be able to play 3 fridays a month due to work hours. I have a lot of experince with traveller, I used to DM it for my old group. If my schuedule works with you let me know.

Great news, I'll send you a server invite.

GAME IS CLOSED NOW

Thread Information