DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Q&A - The Praise of Old Men Campaign

MajykFngrz was live with their Rolemaster actual play stream over at twitch.tv/majykfngrz !

As mentioned numerous times on the stream, amazing group o' guys that made this campaign possible and a huge gift to the Rolemaster/Shadow World Community towards the end of the recording!

Thanks for enjoying & watching, all!~

https://discord.com/channels/7379582...69324560490517

We chat about the good and bad times of the campaign that was expertly run by GM Ancellus(Stuart), with players Kergan/Cran(John)& Wolfshield/Ugnan(Steve) from the Imaginary Turtles, NumberSix/Rihat(James), along with yours truly: Majyk/Sylke and Patience(Matt)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1544530698

Sorry I missed this live but enjoyed the return of the group one more time. It makes me happy that you all were able to appreciate you had something special and it sounds like you were all able to squeeze ever last drop of enjoyment out of it. Cheers gentlemen!
    Last edited by Grimbold11; July 28th, 2022 at 15:46.

Cheers, Grimbold(11)!
    As you can hear, your post - like others we’ve received from an awesomely kind RM-community - is why we had to have a confab going over the campaign.

It has renewed my sense of getting the earlier(prequel?) & later sessions from Wolfshield’s posts, online and available for everyone to enjoy.
    Of course, it won’t have the same perfect editing his did, heehee, the keener!

Thread Information