STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Hey Steve,

very nice extension. Sadly, it doesn´t work together with the official level up extension for 5E. When the level up extension is loaded, the shield notification is blocked.

Maybe there is a chance to make it compatible? Thanks in advance

Hi TomtheBu,
    I don't own the level up extension so can't really do much about that unfortunately.
    I only really support 5e as this is the rulesset I use.

Cheers, Steve.

Hey Steve, I can understand that. Thanks for clearing this up

It's not to say it never will work with, just definately not right at the moment.

Yeah hopefully agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There is a checkbox for reaction tracking on the combat tracker for each PC.
    Yep, I brainfarted and transposed Reaction and Bonus.

To rephrase - I don't know why the FGU client has no checkbox to track bonus actions.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Yep, I brainfarted and transposed Reaction and Bonus.

To rephrase - I don't know why the FGU client has no checkbox to track bonus actions.
    I imagine it's the same reason normal actions, interactions, etc aren't tracked: reactions are a round-wide use and can be easy to forget after enough turns. Bonus actions are only on your turn and require you to remember whether you used them for much shorter periods of time.

The shield prompts in the chat box don't trigger, even if an NPC attacks a player the old-fashioned way, when this extension is enabled alongside Xelab and Rob Twohy's "Fantasy Grounds Combat Automation" extension, available on DMsguild. Is that something that can be looked into?

I've messaged the author of Combat automation to see if we can sort something out.

Cheers, Steve.

I believe there is a conflict with this extension and StealthTracker https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/165/view - The Shield/Crit messages don't generate with these two extensions loaded.

Also, if you use the Rob2e or 5E Automatic Effects spell codings, the extension doesn't automatically add the (RCT) effect to those codings of the Shield spell on the PCs Action Tab.

Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 1.13.29 PM.png

Thread Information