FG Spreadshirt Swag

AD&D Bug or Error?

When program installer finishes the process then requests to launch updater. After clicking "ok" nothing happens and need to start updater manually.

As the host of the game, I have created ready-made characters that do not appear in the screen of the invited player, and also when trying to create a custom character, the application reports an error. However, all the program settings are turned on correctly and with other players the characters appear normally. Is there a problem with the Firewall or some other technical bug? Pictures:

Clipboard01.png

Clipboard02.png
    Last edited by Lothur; July 27th, 2022 at 17:06. Reason: Important note

Quote Originally Posted by Lothur View Post
    When program installer finishes the process then requests to launch updater. After clicking "ok" nothing happens and need to start updater manually.

As the host of the game, I have created ready-made characters that do not appear in the screen of the invited player, and also when trying to create a custom character, the application reports an error. However, all the program settings are turned on correctly and with other players the characters appear normally. Is there a problem with the Firewall or some other technical bug? Pictures:

Clipboard01.png

Clipboard02.png
    I can't speak to your setup but I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. You might want to contact support and have them help you with your configuration.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information